Prior to opening Krupp Chiropractic & Sports Injury Center, Dr. Krupp was professionally involved at Norwood Chiropractic & Sports Injury Center where he was able to treat many of the runners, cyclists and triathletes from around the Greater Cincinnati Area. Dr. Krupp has had the opportunity to treat athletes at all levels of competition including: professional runners, MLB players, NFL players, collegiate atheletes and high school athletes. Dr. Krupp also volunteered at many of the free injury prevention clinics, which were hosted by the local running groups.
Dr. Krupp attended Logan College of Chiropractic, located 30 miles west of St. Louis, Missouri, where he graduated with his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 2009. While attending Logan, Dr. Krupp traveled to many seminars outside of his normal curriculum at Logan in order to increase his skills and knowledge in treating patients. He attended various advanced soft tissue, chiropractic manipulation and rehabilitative technique seminars that are at the cutting edge of manual therapy. Additionally, he received his Bachelor of Science in Human Biology Degree from Logan University in 2007.
Dr. Krupp was born and raised in Tiffin where he attended Tiffin Columbian High School. He graduated from Heidelberg College in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology.
Outside the office, Dr. Krupp enjoys spending quality time with his wife, Kaleigh, and his family, playing all sports, exercising and rooting on the Cleveland Browns and the Ohio State Buckeyes.
Education and Training
Doctor of Chiropractic
Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Biology
Logan College of Chiropractic and University Programs (Chesterfield, MO)
Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology
Heidelberg College (Tiffin, OH)
- Active Release Techniques® – Upper Extremity
- Active Release Techniques® – Spine
- Active Release Techniques® – Lower Extremity
- Active Release Techniques® – Nerve Entrapments
- Active Release Techniques® – Master’s Course
- Motion Palpation Institute – Spinal and Extremity Joint Manipulation/Adjusting
- Rehabilitative Management of Cervical and Temporomandibular Disorders
- Manual Techniques for Scapular and Shoulder Dysfunction
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Clinical Management of Musculoskeletal Pain in Pregnancy
- Spine and Extremity Rehabilitation
- Functional and Biomechanics Evaluation
- Passive Modalities and Clinical Application